- Delhi HC Directed the Authority to Accept the Petitioner’s Form SVLDRS-I and Process the Same Under Section 126
- Director’s Remuneration Declared as Salaries And subjected to TDS are Not Taxable : AAR
GST: Maharashtra’s Confusing Move :A recent trade circular by the Maharashtra tax department has taxpayers worried. The state has done away with a deemed adoption status to the circulars issued by the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs. That reverses a July 2019 notification which allowed the adoption of any central government circular.
Sanitizer Makers Move Court Over ‘Typo’ in GST Regulations.
- SAG Infotech Launches Gen GST Software Version 2.0 For Hassle-Free Return
- Work Contract For Supply, Erection, Testing, Commissioning of Materials For Providing Rural Electricity Infrastructure Under GST @18%
- 28% GST On Metal Nuts Considered as Parts of Motor Vehicles.